Tu-204-100C, a cargo aircraft of a new generation, developed on the basis of the state-of-the –art passenger aircraft Tu-204-100, is equipped with up-to-date economical operation engines PS-90A and is intended for transportation of cargoes up to 30 tons in the world class containers on the air routes up to 3 900 km and of cargoes up to 15 tons to the distance of 7 200 km.
Having absorbed the best achievements of the Russian new generation aircraft, Tu-204-100C is a result of a successful cooperation between OAO ”Tupolev” and ZAO”Aviastar-SP” with its vast aircraft production experience.
Aircraft of a new generation
The aircraft Tu-204-100C competitiveness, high efficiency in service and high flight performance are due to:
- State-of-the-art aerodynamic configuration
- High standard aerodynamic quality
- Perfect airframe and equipment systems structure
- State-of-the-art economical engines
The Tu-204-100C aircraft is equipped with state-of-the-art powerful and economical operation engines PS-90A manufactured by OAO “Perm Motor Works”, a leading manufacturer of aircraft engines in Russia:
- PS-90A is a turbofan two-shaft engine with a high by-pass ratio with shifted air and gases flow, a common jet nozzle and a thrust reverser
- Several technical solutions aimed at achieving high economy efficiency and weight perfection have been incorporated within the engine design structure.
|Maximum takeoff weight, t||110,75|
|Maximum payload, t||30|
|Maximum fuel reserve, t||35,71|
|Cruise speed, km/h||830-850|
|Cruising altitude, km||8,1-12,1|
|Flight range with maximum payload/maximum fuel reserve, km||3 900/7 000|
|Two turbofan engines||PS-90A|
|Quantity x thrust, tf||2 x 16.0|
The Tu-204-100C cargo aircraft manufactured by ZAO “Aviastar-SP” as well as engines PS-90A (OAO “Aviadvigatel”, Perm) are certified by AR IAC and fully comply with international requirements regarding perceivable noise and emission.
The cockpit is developed on the basis of up-to-date ergonomic and design solutions based on using electronic indication and flight control automation means.
Lodging standard pallets
The main cargo deck is equipped with a loading/unloading system B1965-20 of ANCRA (USA).
- Cargo cabin capacity – 164.4 m3(5800 ft3)
- Forward baggage-cargo compartment – 15.3 m3(520 ft3)
- Aft baggage-cargo compartment – 26.4 m3(1000 ft3)
- Cargo door – 3408 x 2080 mm (134x82 in)
- Forward baggage-cargo compartment door 1350 x 1162 mm (53x48 in)
- Aft baggage-cargo compartment door 1350 x 1162 mm (53x48 in)
Height from ground to sill:
- Cargo door – 3 890 mm (13 ft)
- Forward baggage-cargo compartment door – 2 520 mm (8 ft)
- Aft baggage-cargo compartment door 2 520 mm (8 ft)
Long-size cargo arrangement variants
- The long-size cargo transportation is carried out on standard pallets with cargo fixed to pallets.
- The maximum lengthwise size of the cargo is 10 m (394 in). One long-size cargo can be installed on 2, 3 or 4 pallets.
- The weight of one long-size piece is up to 3100 kg.